The Guoguan Yuexiao

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Discussion
  • Profile photo of Arnold Arnold #6192

I’m new to cubing and this cube is the first speed cube i have obtained. I don’t think my opinion really has much value due to it being the only speed cube i have ever touched in my life. If you are interested in my opinion though, I would suggest this cube to basically anyone. It is pretty much everything I hoped for in a speed cube; smooth turning, no lockups, corner cutting, and something that I hope not to experience with this cube that of which is corner cuts. I would like to know other people’s opinion on the Yuexiao and would like to know if there is any other cube you think that is better.

Profile photo of +2Cuber +2Cuber #6193

Well I have a Guoguan Yuexiao and I think its going to be my main. I can tell you its a great cube! No lockups, no corner twists, and no pops. There are really no cubes that are better but just with different feel. I would recommend trying other speed cubes like. Cong’s Design Meying, Moyu Along v2, Moyu Tanglong, Dyan Zhanchi, X Man Tornado, and Gans 356 v2. There is a lot of more cubes out there. But since you said you were new to speed cubing I would recommend something better for beginners like YJ Guanlong, Qiyi sail, Yuxin fire, or even a Rubik’s Brand. Remember this is only me other people could recommend other speed cubes.

Profile photo of YTC YTC #6665

I am considering between a few cubes and the Xuexiao sounds like a great cube, but im also wondering what the feel is like. Easy turning and crunchy/bumpy cubes.

Profile photo of Emhyr S. (ESCuber) Emhyr S. (ESCuber) #6740

I really want to buy the YueXiao mainly because I have heard that it can corner cut at any place. Is that true with stock tensions?

Profile photo of JAShadic JAShadic #6848

“I really want to buy the YueXiao mainly because I have heard that it can corner cut at any place. Is that true with stock tensions?”

With my cube when it came, there was about a degree or two that it wouldn’t cut corners (way past 45), but you’ll never have to face those situations. After all, all you need is a little bit of force and it’ll probably cut it.

Profile photo of Arnold Arnold #7009

I would like to point out a mistake in my post.
    “and something that I hope not to experience with this cube that of which is corner cuts.” What I meant to say there was corner twist, which seem pretty terrible considering what happened to Feliks.

Profile photo of Richard Qin Richard Qin #7522

I have the Cubicle Yuexiao and it’s good. The only problem I have with it is that it’s way too fast. This is why I’m sticking with my thunderclap.

Profile photo of IceBear_Cubes78 IceBear_Cubes78 #9159

I’m tied between the Thunderclap and the Yuexiao. I’d have to say that the constant corner twists on the Thunderclap make it my backup main but they are both great cubes with some Traxxas 50K and both have a smooth feel.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.